Marketing Your Brand To The World
to your destination
About Ecole Montessori:
Ecole Montessori is the FIRST
AMI Montessori School in the country of Morocco to offer authentic Montessori Education
Ecole Montessori's Pain Points:
Paint Point 1:
Ecole Montessori has established a notable standing in the physical realm as the inaugural AMI Montessori school in Morocco to provide authentic Montessori Education. However, their online presence did not accurately convey this remarkable achievement.
Paint Point 2:
Parents were unable to witness the outcomes of their child's efforts within the Montessori classroom, in line with the Montessori philosophy and culture.
With a combination of photography, videography, and copywriting, we captured sacred moments that the school's present parent community would otherwise have access to, which spans across the various factors that prospective parent (s) uses to decide whether or they want their child to attend a school:
1. Children engaging in productive work
2. Children engaging in free-play
3. Child and teacher/guide interaction
4. Peer interaction
5. Staff member interaction
The Return On Investment For
1. Increased Enrollment: By showcasing the sacred moments captured in the Montessori classroom, the school was able to attract prospective parents who value the school's approach. The engaging content also helped to build trust and convince parents to enroll their children, leading to an increase in student enrollment and corresponding tuition fees.
2. Positive Word-of-Mouth Referrals: When parents saw the content showcasing their child's progress and development, they were more likely to share it with their friends, family, and colleagues. This generated positive word-of-mouth referrals, bringing in new families interested in the Montessori approach. The school benefited from an increased number of referrals and subsequent enrolments without incurring substantial marketing costs.
3. Retention of Current Parents: By regularly providing insights into their child's daily progress and development through high quality images & videos, parents felt more involved and connected to the school community. This increased engagement and transparency helped to contribute to higher parent satisfaction, reducing the likelihood of parents seeking alternative educational options. Retaining existing parents reduced the need for the school to spend resources on replacing students who may leave.
Content We Created
4. Enhanced Brand Reputation: The authentic por. trayal of children's productive work, free-play, interactions with teachers and peers, and staff member engagement helped to establish the school's positive brand reputation. This helped to attract more families seeking a Montessori education, resulting in a larger pool of potential applicants and higher demand for the school's services.
IF YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEN
YOU’LL BECOME THE MASTER OF NOTHING.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
READY FOR US TO MARKET YOUR BRAND
TO THE WORLD?
HERE'S HOW TO MOVE FORWARD
Click get started
Send us an inquiry by completing the form. Share your project in detail and any additional
questions that you may have.
One of our consultants will contact you via Email or Zoom to further discuss your project and guide you through our process.
One of our designers will begin working on your project.
We will be in constant communication with you for any revisions, adjustments, feedback etc.